Careers at Martin Bros.
Martin Bros. offers a wide range of benefits to meet the various needs of our employees. The following is a summary of our current benefits; specific information on benefits can be obtained at the time of interview.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Basic life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, provided by the company at no cost
- Additional Life Insurance (employee, spouse and dependent coverage)
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Martin Bros. offers extra benefits beyond your typical salary and benefits package, including:
- Casual work environment
- Discount at Martin Bros. retail locations
- Casual dress days
- Holiday parties
- Company outings
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Wellness program:
- Health club reimbursements
- Health screenings and assessments
- Sports teams (softball, golf, volleyball, kickball, bowling)
Many of these extra benefits are also extended to employees' immediate family members.
As a family-owned distributor, family is our foundation. Our family - employees, customers and vendors - provides our support and inspiration. Our focus on customer relationships creates success.
Our vision is foodservice with a difference. Our goal is to lead the industry with revolutionary products and the best solutions for our customers. Our mission is to provide legendary customer service.
Martin Bros. goes above and beyond distribution. We offer the tools our customers need to make their operation a success.
As our company continues to grow, our workforce becomes increasingly diverse. Martin Bros. values the unique talents and experiences our employees possess and believes that our differences make the workplace a more interesting and unique place to work.
Our individual ideas and opinions, united by our common goal to be the best foodservice distributor, allow us to provide legendary service to our customers.